The Rougenecks features a hillbilly family who is supposed to talk about a certain topic (which no one understands) so the husband (Jack) suggests they ask Meemaw, but the daughter (Jamie-Lynn) and wife (Lisa) always tells him that she's dead, but he doesn't believe them (or at least is in denial about it) and does something that would make himself think she is still alive, often causing an argument between the husband and wife. At the end of the skit, they fiddle dance.
- Clem Rougeneck (Jack DeSena) - The uneducated patriarch of the Rougeneck clan, and unaware that his mother is dead.
- Lucille Rougeneck (Lisa Foiles) - The arrogant matriarch of the Rougeneck clan.
- Buford Rougeneck (Shane Lyons) - The unintelligent son of the Rougeneck family, also Percy's cooking show co-host.
- Betty Jo Rougeneck (Jamie Lynn Spears) - The middle child of the Rougeneck clan.
- Lula May Rougeneck (Christina Kirkman) - The baby of the Rougeneck family who talks. She likes baby back ribs.
- Rougeneck Announcer (Kyle Sullivan) - The well-to-do boy in a fancy private library who introduces each Rougeneck skit.
- Meemaw Rougeneck (Unknown) - The deceased mother of Papa Rougeneck, the mother-in-law of Lucille Rougeneck and the paternal grandmother of Buford, Betty Jo and Lula May whose body still lives with the family.