Lori Beth Denberg (born on February 2, 1976 in Northridge, California) is an American actress & comedian who was a cast member of All That from 1994 to 1998. She returned in the 100th episode special, the tenth anniversary special, and in Season 11.
She first began acting in community theater and school plays at the age of six. She also starred on the WB network sitcom The Steve Harvey Show, appeared in the film Good Burger and was a regular panelist on the Nickelodeon game show Figure It Out (where she was known for guessing the correct answer before the contestant could win the grand prize).
Lori Beth reunited with her All That cast members for the 2011 Comikaze Expo where she joked that she was now "living out her old age."
Her other credits include appearing in the films "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" and "18 Fingers of Death." In 2017, she starred as herself on the Pop Network television series "Hollywood Darlings."
List of portrayed All That charactersEdit
- Herself - Vital Information (seasons 1-4)
- Miss Fingerly - Dullmont Jr. High
- Fran - The Island Girls
- Sweaty Woman - The Adventures of Superdude
- Thumbtax - USS Spaceship
- Mrs. Hushbaum - The Loud Librarian (seasons 2-4)
- Clueless Clerk - Complaint Department
- Fern Maroon - The Maroons
- Ethel Mertz - I Luv Lucy
- Lisa the Good Witch - Wizard of Cos
- Connie Muldoon- Good Burger (seasons 1-4)
- Has an older brother named Adam (born in 1972)
- Attended Chatsworth High School in Chatsworth, California with actresses Candace Cameron Bure and Lindsay Sloane.