Good Burger is a recurring sketch that took place at a fast food restaurant. The cashier, Ed (played by Kel Mitchell in Seasons 1-5, and 11, and Ryan_Coleman in Seasons 9-10) was portrayed as a stupid teenager who always found a way to mess things up. A notable quote from Good Burger, stated by Kel in every episode, was "Welcome to Good Burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?" When not dealing with a customer, he would bang on the cash register while singing "I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, 'cause were all dudes. HEY!" Good Burger was later made into a 1997 movie starring Kel Mitchell reprising his role as Ed and Kenan Thompson as a new character named Dexter Reed. Dan Schneider played Ed's frequently irritated boss Mr. Baily during the first five seasons. A frequent gag is that whenever Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell did the Lester Oakes and Ed act, they couldn't help snickering. Frequent customers include Bernie Kibbitz (Josh Server), Lester Oaks, Construction Worker (Kenan Thompson) and Connie Muldoon (Lori Beth Denberg). (Seasons 1-5, 9-10)</p>
- Ed once brought his pet insects to work and accidentally broke the aquarium.
- Ed knocked an actor who was filming a Good Burger commercial unconscious and then Ed had to replace him.
- Ed saying that the cost of the order is 8 bucks, then after being told "this is a robbery!" by a burglar, saying "OK, $2.50"
- When a customer pointed out what was wrong with their order, Ed would say "Uh, no."
- When a customer asked for change for $1, Ed unbuttoned his shirt.
- If a customer found something (usually absurd) in their burger, fries, or shake, Ed would say "That's okay, no charge for the (absurd item)."
- When a food critic (Sherman Hemsley) came in to review the restaurant, he had a puppy named "Trombone" in his meal bag by accident, forcing the manager Mr. Baily to ask him to leave, unaware that he was the food critic.
- Ed spilled food on a customer (Mark Curry) at the drive-thru window. Ed didn't know there was a drive-thru window and had asked how cars fit through it. The customer then went inside to confront Ed, who sprayed him with ginger ale. Ed then took the customer's car to clean it but crashed into a tree.
- When a customer would ask for extra pickles, Ed dumped a jar full of pickles on their Good Burger.
- When someone asked to hold the mustard on their Good Burger, Ed squirted mustard in his hand.
- Another customer who wanted a Good Burger, light on the ketchup, received a burger with a flashlight over it.
- Lester Oaks, Construction Worker asks for a Good Shake, but gets a Good Burger instead. So, Ed puts the Good Burger into a blender then pours it into a cup (prompting several ewws from the audience).
- A customer asks for a strawberry shake with a Good Burger, Ed gives her a Good Burger covered with strawberry shake.
| The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon|
September 23, 2015
|Jimmy Fallon recalls his time at his first job working at Good Burger with Ed. Steve Higgins tries to get more mustard but instead gets it sprayed all over himself, Black Thought gets a Spicy Chicken Rap instead of a Spicy Chicken Wrap, and Lester Oaks, Construction Worker gets mistaken for Ed's father. (YouTube)|
|Episode 1101: The Jonas Brothers||The Jonas Brothers go to Good Burger to get something to eat, and Ed gives them inspiration for a new single.|
|Episode 1104: Ally Brooke||Ed helps a new trainee, Benji, learn how to deal with a customer losing their phone.|
|Episode 1108: H.E.R.||Good Burger: Ed meets H.E.R. and it leads to confusion with the singer’s name.|
|Episode 1111: Bryce Vine||Ed is confused over giving a customer (Reece) a gluten-free burger.|
|Episode 1116: Witney Carson/The Melisizwe Brothers||Witney Carson visits “Good Burger” and dances with Ed in a dream sequence in a parody of her and Kel's stint on Dancing with the Stars, to a soundalike song of "I'll Make Love To You."|
|Episode 1124: Queen Naija||Pete Wentz orders 5,000 Good Burgers for his party of 600 close friends, which allows Ed to use the burger hose. They never let Ed use the burger hose.|