|Premiere||May 8, 1999|
- Green Room: Mark finds an old treasure map, which promises that a great treasure is hidden somewhere in the Green Room. He, Kenan, Kel, and Danny follow the map's instructions...only to find a pair of pants hidden beneath a couch cushion. The map was actually a "trouser" map!
- A substitute art teacher (Josh) causes trouble at Dullmont. He won't stop moving around, changing clothes, and even transforming into totally different people! He fails the kids because they "failed to paint him." In retaliation, all of the students literally pour paint on him!
- Vital Information with Danny Tamberelli
- Seymour Reacts to Stuff: Seymour watches a marching band march by...right off a cliff!
- Whateverrr!: The girls host the first ever "Mister Whatever" contest. The contestants are Francis the Caveman, Principal William Baines Pimpell, and Bernie Kibbitz. Principal Pimpell wins, but the girls decide that their cardboard cutout of Leonardo DiCaprio is the best choice. Outraged, Pimpell beats the cutout with Francis's club.
- Don't Do This at School
- Everyday French with Pierre Escargot
- Coach Kreeton introduces Musical Guest: New Radicals - "You Get What You Give"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|3rd Storee||THE MAFT|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.