|Guest||Tia Mowry, Tamera Mowry, LL Cool J|
|Premiere||November 16, 1996|
- Green Room: A new cast member- Amanda Bynes -comes to town. She is annoyingly sweet and perky, offering cookies to the boys and stuffed animals (bear, tiger, and bunny) to the girls. The other cast members despise her, but Kevin loves her - especially when Amanda gives him a fancy recliner. But when a button on the recliner sends Kevin flying into space, the cast members change their minds and welcome Amanda.
- Cooking with Randy: Mandy (Angelique) was locked up in a chocolate rehabilitation center after going insane during a chocolatey wild weekend, so Randy interviews some prospective new co-hosts like Sandy (Alisa) and Dullmont Jr. High's home economics teacher Tandy Spork (Josh).
- Vital Information with Lori Beth Denberg
- Good Burger: Ed coughs up food onto a customer (Katrina), messes up a customer's (Josh) soda into an orange soda by spray-painting the cup, and meets the Mowry twins, Tia and Tamera.
- Everyday French With Pierre Escargot
- Principal William Baines Pimpell teaches a "special" class of dimwits on numbers with students like Lump Maroon, and students who are amazed by the light switch, except the new student, Trudy (Amanda), the smartest in the class.
- Superdude introduces Musical Guest: LL Cool J – "Loungin (Who Do Ya Luv)"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.