Dullmont Jr. High School had many characters that carried into varying sketches, but remained the same. At the school, strange things would happen, mainly due to the insane staff.
The school's mascot is the fighting salmon.
- Miss Fingerly (Lori Beth Denberg): A clueless teacher who tried to keep her students on the straight and narrow, no matter how (she once taught with an arrow in her gut). (Seasons 1-4)
- Coach Kreeton (Kel Mitchell) A coach who is always hurted by the insane kids.He says always 'The life I live is sad"He is one of Kelfavorite characther.(Seasons 1-4;11-present
- Principal William Baines Pimpell (Kenan Thompson): The principal of the school, his namesake was a gigantic pulsing pimple on his forehead. He spoke with a speech impediment, and always introduced himself by taking long breaths between each word in his name ("Principal William..... Baines.....Pimpell!"), often putting emphasis on the "P"s. His methods of running the school were lackluster, as all he ever wanted to talk about was his pimple. (Seasons 2-5) Kenan Thompson reprises the role in Season 7 for the Harry Bladder sketch.
- Miss Piddlin (Kenan Thompson): The crazy lunch lady. Miss Piddlin calls all the children “Little Angels”. She has a obsession of peas, and often force-fed people the vegetable using her "brute-like strength". If people resisted the peas, Miss Piddlin would go crazy and scare them away, then calm down and say, "Oops, Miss Piddlin almost lost her temper", or "Miss Piddlin almost let her maniacal rage get the best of her". When angered, usually, she would start steaming or smoking around her neck, which was a signal for when she would unleash her rage. At the end of her skit, everyone would sing a song about peas, such as Eat a Pea, Give Peas a Chance, Why Can't Peas Be Friends?, Peas Are Jolly Good Vegetables, Peas Are the Champions, Peas Are The World, or Peas Are a Few of My Favorite Things, and with Miss Tula, Peas and Carrots. (Seasons 3-5) Kenan Thompson reprises the role in Season 7 for the Sugar & Coffee sketch.
- Julio (Josh Server): Miss Piddlin's cafeteria assistant who would show up at the end of the skit to play guitars while Miss Piddlin sings a song about peas. He would also show up to provide Miss Piddlin with more peas whenever she ran out. He was terrified of her and once she yelled at him for putting out fish tarts instead of peas. He also helped Miss Tula before. (Seasons 3-5)
- Tandy Spork (Josh Server): Highly Medicated Vegetarian Secretary of Dullmont; became a Home Ec teacher in Season 4. She almost always suffers some sort of cranial trauma in every sketch, such as when she's bashed against the head or when she falls out a window. (Seasons 3-6)
- Janitor Gaseous (Danny Tamberelli): A sloppy janitor who loved to scream "SQUAT AND ROT!" and would then belch loudly. (Seasons 4-5)
- Miss. Ernestine Klump (Christy Knowings): A ditsy teacher that replaced Miss Fingerly as the regular teacher after Lori Beth Denberg left the show. Her full name was revealed in a Channel 6 ½ Sports sketch. (Seasons 5-6)
- Mrs. Hushbaum (Lori Beth Denberg): A loud librarian who does crazy stunts, and tells students to be quiet even though she is doing the opposite. (Seasons 2-4; 11-present
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.