Christina Kirkman (born Christina Marie Kirkman on February 25, 1993 in Melrose, Massachusetts) is an American actress & comedienne who was a cast member on All That from 2003 to 2005.
At the age of ten, she won the R U All That: Nickelodeon's Search for the Funniest Kid in America talent search which earned her a spot as a series regular, replacing Jamie Lynn Spears as the youngest cast member on the show.
After All That ended, Christina returned to Massachusetts where she experienced bullying which caused her to stop acting and focus on school. After graduating from Bishop Fenwick High School, she attended Emerson College in Boston where she studied broadcast journalism, was an honor student and performed in various on-campus productions.
After completing college in 2015, Christina moved back to Los Angeles, California to pursue acting again. As of 2016, she completed filming the movie Night Shadow. She also works as a social media community manager for Enabler Media.
- The Rougenecks - Cindy Lou Rougeneck
- Zortogs - Zsa Zsa
- Sunshine Sally - as the title character
- T.R. Yell - Lil' Embryo
- Kareena Jones - Poncy Flavin
- Is an only child
- Took gymnastics during her childhood
- Signed with Cameo Models and Talent in Boston, Massachusetts (unknown if she is still signed with them)
- Worked as a lifeguard at the Beverly YMCA Sterling Center (from May to August of 2009) and at the Ferncroft Country Club (from May 2010 to August 2011) during her summers
- Was a writer\reporter for a student-run online news website called WEBN News
- From September to December 2014, she worked as a communications intern for Comedy Central.
- Like Jack, Christina was born in Massachusetts.
- Christina replaced Bryan Hearne after he left "All That" to focus on his music career.
- Christian Kirkman replaced Jamie Lynn Spears as the youngest cast member of "All That".
- Her hidden talent is rapping.