Ashley is the short-tempered host of Ask Ashley.
She reads letters from her fans and gives them advice, unfortunately for her the questions are almost exclusively dumb and irrational, such as a girl sending a letter asking how to convince her mother to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the way she likes - with the jelly on top and peanut butter on bottom, as opposed to how she typically makes them with the jelly on the bottom and peanut butter on the top, and a boy who can't figure out how to stop his bike without crashing into walls.
She then screams the very obvious solution at them, and in one case invited the viewer to get closer to the television, and smacked the camera.
She would begin reading each letter by reciting, "Dear Ashley, thaaaaat's me!" which got so popular that eventually the live audience would say it along with her. In her final appearance on All That, "Stefan Favor from Willington, Wisconsin," took her to task over her demeanor, to which she replied that she wished him and her previous two letters, from someone who couldn't remember to eat, and someone who didn't know what a television was would blast off to "Planet Shmo."
- Episode 0305: Tyra Banks/BlackStreet
- Episode 0309: Tony! Toni! Toné!
- Episode 0312: Sherman Hemsley/Nas
- Episode 0313: John Leguizamo/Mona Lisa
- Episode 0316: Dr. Joyce Brothers/Sherman Hemsley/Heavy D.
- Episode 0319: Monica
- Episode 0401: Mase
- Episode 0405: Dru Hill
- Episode 0408: Spice Girls
- Episode 0412: Missy Elliot
- Episode 0416: Jermaine Durpi and Da Brat
- Episode 0417: Salt-N-Pepa
- Episode 0501: Blackstreet & Mýa
- Episode 0506: Faith Evans
- Episode 0507: Mýa
- Episode 0509 and 0510: All That Live!
- Episode 0511: 112
- Episode 0515: Joey McIntyre
- Episode 0522: The Best of Amanda Bynes